Onshore Package Comparison
- ECONOMY +
- Fund Entity Formation
- Management Entity Formation
- Preparation of the Private Placement Memorandum
- Preparation of the Limited Partnership Agreement
- Preparation of the Subscription Agreement
- Operating Agreement
- Obtain Tax ID Number
- Name Check
- Compliance Package & Corporate Books
- Certificate of Limited Partnership
- Certificate of Formation
- Obtain EDGAR Number
- Form D Filing
- Form ADV Filing
- U-2 for Applicable States
- Guidance on Industry Best Practices
- Attorney Consultation
- Attorney Review of Documents
- Attorney Guidance with Compliance
- Attorney Sign Off
- Logo Design
- Executive Summary
- Pitch Book and Marketing Collateral
- Budget Calculator for Business Planning
- Website with 1 Year Maintenance
The Private Placement Memorandum (or offering documents) Outlines all terms and conditions applying to the Fund. It also highlights the investment methodology and risks associated with investment in the Fund.
The Limited Partnership Agreement dictates the powers and responsibilities of the investors in the Fund.
The Subscription Agreement is completed by Investors when entering the Fund and is used to gather information about the investor’s assets.
The Operating Agreement for the management company typically outlines how governance or oversight issues are to be handled by the Managing Partners.